An abundant cultural & historical inheritance
• Le Pont du Gard Aqueduct
• The Amphitheatres of Nîmes and Arles
• Ancient Roman Theatre of Orange
• The Duchy of Uzès, cathedrals
• Churches & Roman Chapels
Typical cities & villages:
• Uzès, Nîmes, Collias, Saint Quentin-la-Poterie..
Various cultural events :
Various recreational activities:
• The ferias of Nîmes & Arles
• Theatre Festival of Avignon
• Classical Music Festival of Uzès
• Trekking, Rambling, Mountain biking, climbing...
• Mediterranean seaside resorts
• The National Parc of Camargue (rambling & horseback riding)
• Local handicrafts & Antiques (pottery in Saint-Quentin & Anduze and antique market of Barjac...)
• Provençal market (Uzès, Wednesdays and Saturdays)
• Traditional Bullfighting events: breeding; "courses camarguaises", "abrivados" (a local festivity to round up the bulls by French horseback riding "bullboys" - so-called "gardians" - in a local village near you!